Monday 11 March 2013

CNSoMe Reflections

Having embarked on the Canvas Networks Social Media CNSoMe course I wanted to explore using a blog to help in my learning process! Using a blog is one of the ways you can help to reflect on what you have learned and remember it better. It won't be the first time I have embarked on a blog and there is a sad and largely empty lot of abandoned efforts somewhere in the ether. This time it seems right as my blogging has an ultimate purpose to help me learn, remember and hopefully understand better. I am struck by the wonderful opportunities that social networks bring to our lives. In my own field of family medicine and undergraduate medical education I can already see the benefits and my enthusiasm for learning and teaching has been invigorated. Where this is going to lead I am not really sure but leaving myself some notes along the way seems a pretty good place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment